Is it enough for each muscle?
BOTH IN THE FIELD of the training as in the rest of the activities of the life, we all want to achieve + doing – effort, besides doing it in a short time. We know that the development of muscle and
strength is obtained by applying more and more intensity to the exercise, and this is evaluated by increasing frequency, series, kilajes or repetitions and reducing rest times. There have been several training principles aimed at facilitating that progression. The majority practice is based on doing an exercise (or some) until we feel unable to add one more repetition. Once that point is reached, we must continue to use the help of a partner during the phase
positive or even in the negative, concluding in a static contraction to stop in that the muscle reaches its maximum level of congestion and wears out all its fuel.
A WEEKLY REPETITION FOR EACH MUSCLE IS EVERYTHING THAT IS MISSING TO OBTAIN AN EXTRAORDINARY MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT
And it is about doing 1 ONLY REPETITION per muscle in each training day, encompassing, of course, the various parts of each group, in this case the following:
• SHOULDER: 1 repetition for anterior deltoid, 1 for medium, 1 for posterior.
• BACK: 1 repetition for dorsal and major round, 1 for trapeze.
• PECTORAL: 1 repetition for superior, 1 for medium and lateral.
• BICEPS: 1 repetition
• TRICEPS: 1 repetition
• WAIST: 1 repetition for upper abdominal, 1 for lower.
• THIGH: 1 repetition for quadriceps, 1 for femoral, 1 for adductors.
• CALVES: 1 for terms.
• ARMS: 1 repetition, using dumbbells. The positive part with supine grip, the negative with prone grip.
Sumad, and you will see that the resulting figure is 18, and although the time devoted to each repetition far exceeds what it takes to complete a series, it never reaches an hour, and usually does not pass on average. If you want to add movements of the so-called aerobic, it’s your thing, you know that you can choose between fixed slow rhythm or high intensity intervals. Another added value for those in a hurry is the fact of avoiding warming up. It is not necessary due to the light load and the slowed speed.