Today, the 19th of March is World Sleep Day ?. The motto of this year is “Regular sleep for a healthy future”, to influence the importance of a bad rest related to the health damage and the population’s quality of life.
ADVICES FOR A HEALTHY SLEEP
- Fix a specific time to go to sleep and to wake up.
- Naps should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid caffeine 6 hours before going to sleep.
- Take light dinners.
- Do frequently exercise.
- Use comfy clothes.
- Have a good temperature to sleep and keep the room ventilated.
- Block all the noise and get rid of all the light
- Use the bed only to sleep or to have sexual relations