The first professional athlete Women Physique IFBB Elite Pro from Namibia.
Lawyer, with two law titles recognized by the High Court of Namibia. He currently works as head of human resources at the largest mine in Namibia (uranium). Married to 3 children, this worker and athlete of 39 years of age began training at 12 years and with 14 already participated in his first event bodybuilding.
In his country of origin, Namibia, bodybuilding disappeared from the year 2000 to 2014 so he did not find events to participate in and on his return to the competition decided to join through the South African Federation. Always in podium positions, and in 2016 and got the second place in the Arnold Classic Africa, in 2017 got the 13th place in the world IFBB and last season in 2018 beat in the Arnold Classic Africa getting the coveted card IFBB Elite Pro.
South African placings ( I only included from 2009 and not earlier)
- March 2009 2nd IFBBSA Shameen Classic Championships
- May 2009 5th overall IFBB South African body fitness Championships.
- June 2010 2nd IFBB Evox muscle evolution, Western Province, South Africa
- (2011 to 2013 I was on Maternity leave J….)
- June 2014 2nd IFBB WP provincials, Western Province, south AFrica
- August 2015 2nd IFBB WP
- Aug 2017 1st IFBB WP
International Competitions and placings
- October 2014 4th – IFBB Joe Weider Amateur Olympia, South Africa,
- May 2016 2nd – IFBB Arnold Classics Africa (short class)
- Nov 2017 13th – IFBB World championships, Biarritz, France
- May 2018 1st – IFBB Arnold Classics Africa (short class ) – IFBB elite pro card.
Design your own training programs and follow the nutritional guidelines of Dr. Riaan Barnard. He trains in Swakopmund (Namibia), and is currently without sponsor support.
Your day-to-day engine is your continuous desire to improve, set goals and look for the best version of yourself. As his favorite phrase says, “You can’t beat a person who never gives up.”
His life also revolves around his three children and his husband with whom he shares his passion and receives the necessary support from them.