Chari Guillén (Spain, Bodyfitness)
Currently with the illusion of representing Spain in the IFBB Master’s World Championship, her day-to-day work consists of working as a sports consultant for women trying to instill in them the lifestyle that allows them to stay as active and as young as possible. To convince them that at a certain age this healthy lifestyle gives them a higher quality life. Chari is a living example of this at 49 years old and full of dreams to fulfill.
Practitioner of meditation and the Yuen method of energy therapies to reinforce relaxation and positive messages in your day to day.
He started competing in 1998 and among other sports achievements that he treasures we highlight these
- Gold Olimpia Spain 2000 IFBB
- 3rd Spain Championship 2000 IFBB
- 2nd Spain Championship 2001 IFBB
- 4th Spain Cup 2004 IFBB
- 6th World Championship Budapest 2005 IFBB
- 10th Diamond Cup Milán 2017 IFBB
- Semifinalist Santa Susanna twice IFBB