Ginger has been known by human beings for several thousand years. Traditional oriental medicine has taken advantage of the properties of ginger since long before the Christian Era. It’s used as a popular remedy for health problems as common as nausea, digestive discomfort, various types of arthritis and certain kinds of infections.
NINE BENEFITS OF GINGER:
- It can help boost the immune system
- It can reduce pain
- It can help to protect against cancer
- It can be useful in providing a younger look
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It can help reduce LDL (the so-called “bad cholesterol”), a source of constant worry to most of the Western population
- It can significantly reduce the discomfort suffered by women during their regular bleedings
- It appears to be helpful in preventing blood clots from forming
- It helps digest faster, it soothes bloating and gas and controls the onset of nausea
Find the full article on July’s issue.