• 1 cup skimmed milk (lactose free).
• 1 cup evaporated milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons of whey protein (vanilla flavour)
• 1 sachet of neutral gelatin.
• 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon.
• 1 teaspoon of liquid stevia.
• 5-7 ripe strawberries.
- Place all the ingredients – except the gelatin – in a saucepan and mix well.
- Put the saucepan containing the mixture over low heat, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon. When it comes to the boil, remove it from the heat and put it to one side.
- In a separate cup, dissolve the neutral gelatin sachet in a little warm milk. When it has completely dissolved, add that cup to the previous mix.
- Pour the mixture into whatever containers you have chosen and let them cool.
- Store the moulds in the fridge to allow the panna cotta to solidify.
- Blend the strawberries in a blender and divide the puree over the moulds.
- Finish by decorating by placing some red fruits, muesli and mint leaves on the Panna Cotta.