Discover the value of seaweed this month. Here I present one of my favourite recipes, which is very low in carbohydrate and combines the goodness of sea food with the contrasting taste of land products, such as onions and sesame seeds. It is quick and ideal to make every week!
WAKAME SEAWEED SALAD WITH SALMON, SESAME AND ONION
- 1 pack of 100 gr of dried Wakame seaweed
- 100 gr of fresh salmon
- 2 tablespoons of white or roasted sesame seeds 20 gr of dried onion
- 30 ml of soya sauce
- 15 ml Japanese mirin vinegar
- 15 ml sesame oil juice of one lemon.
1. Hydrate the seaweed for 10 minutes in cold water.
2. Bake the salmon for 20 minutes at 200 oC.
3. Put the seaweed in a dish and add the dried onion and sesame seeds.
4. Prepare a vinaigrette with the soy sauce, the mirin vinegar, the sesame oil and the lemon juice. Pour it over the dish.
5. Stir the ingredients so that the seaweed is flavoured by the vinaigrette.
6. Add the shredded salmon and … it’s ready to eat!